Thursday 9 March 2017

Birthday Bottle

Hello

It's sneaky peek time :)
Coming your way very soon are these fabulous foil transfers from Crafters Companion
Sara showed them  off  over on HSN already and they went down a storm

Now, I am in no way an expert in this field (I wasted too many ahem quite a few) but I got there in the end.

I thought they would look good on this bottle, and they do. Pic doesn't do it justice really.

Two coats of chalk paint, then the foils and a coat of spray varnish was all I did to this apart from adding the ribbons and flowers at the end.





I absolutely love how this turned out.  So when they finally hit the store I'll be adding them to my basket and having a wee bit of a home decor crafty day or two, maybe even three as some of my teamies have given me some fabulous inspiration for them.

Thanks for popping in. Have a good old crafty day
Anne

challenges:
Crafty Creations - anything goes     Inspiration Destination - anything goes
Inky Chicks - Happy Birthday    Artistic Inspirations - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation, I love the pink its perfect with the silver

    Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this fortnight, hope to see you again soon
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully decorated and love the colour---Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10