Tuesday 28 February 2017

Colorista Dark


Hiya Everyone
I've some fabulous new products to share with you this morning.  I was blown away with the new launch from Crafters Companion.  Colorista Dark 6x6 pads,  Exquaite Florals and Under The Sea.  The Colorista Dark Tags are a mixture of both and then the most fabulous metallic pencils to use with them.  These really are yummyand colour up a dream.
These pads have spot UV which outlines on magnificent patterns for the adult colourist.  Basically the images are raised, like heat embossed but on a higher level.
The lauch was on Hochanda last night and will be shown again today


If you get the chance be sure to tune in.

Here's a couple of my makes. 
This was from the tags books.  As soon as my DT package arrived I knew exactly what I was doing  with these.  For some reason they were shouting 'banner' at me

 
Next up I have a card, plain and simple to show of these fabulous images. 
This literally took around thirty minutes to make.  They really do colour up quickly.


So, that's it for today girls.  Do have a peep at the shows if you have a spare minute it will give a much better insight to these fabulous prodcuts than I ever could,#
Happy Crafting
Anne

challenges:
Artisitic Inspirations - anything goes     CAS Sunday - (card) - critters
Crazy 4 Challenges- (banner) - sentiment as focal point
Brown Sugar - anything goes     Crafting with Friends - anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10