Thursday 3 December 2015

Sweet Pea

Hiya 
Jings, December already!!! 
 The man in the red suit will be here before we know it.  I'm a bit of a bah humbug if I'm honest, can't be bothered with it all.  Maybe when I have grandchildren I'll see it differently but for now I'll be glad when it's all over :)
Anyway, it's time for another release of gorgeous girls from Julia Spiri
I was given The Sweet Pea to work with.  


Cute as a button eh?
She is part of The Garden Dwellers collection and you can see some more great cards over on the  
Julia Spiri Challenge blog and the  Julia Spiri Facebook page from my teamies
Happy Crafting
Anne

challenges:
Crafting by Designs - anything goes     Crafty Gals Corner - anything goes
Creative Moments - anything goes     Wonderful Wednesday - anything goes
Papertake Weekly - anything goes     Melonheadz - use a digi

5 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Anne. I feel the same about Christmas this year because we have had a bad time since July with Tony in and out of hospital and we have lots of bad times to come. I will be pleased when this year is over.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner! Jeanie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! So cute! Adorable!
    Hugs, Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so so cute.Thank you for sharing at Creative Moments. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10