Thursday 10 December 2015

have you hung your stocking

Evening everyone
I'm late with this one but I do have an excuse.  I normally only post cards for Julia Spiri new releases but this week Julia wanted both her teams to take part in a challenge with a difference


The challenge theme is Anything goes with a twist
The twist this challenge is

Dolls house

We would like you to do the same, but it is NOT essential. 



papers are scraps from my box
all cuts done with cricut
coloured with copics and clothes are paper pieced

I must admit I struggled with this one.  I didn't know what a dolls house card was to be honest but after talking to the other girls on the team and with the help of pinterest I finally got the gist of  it and this is the result :)

Thanks for popping in
Happy Crafting
Anne x

challenges:
ABC Christmas - youngsters     Crafty Creations - Happy Holidays
Crafty Gals Corner - anything goes      Creative Card Crew - Christmas
Holly Jolly Christmas - anything goes     Papertake Weekly - fun fun fun


5 comments:

  1. Awesome creation sweetie.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and creative...thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh lovely, thank you for joining in at CCC, Claire xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, Anny. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10