Sunday 1 June 2014

Flowers for you



Morning Girls
It's the first day of my holiday so I'm hoping that Mr Blogger plays nicely ad posts this for me.
Today, I want to share my card which has been published in the latest issue of Through The Craft Room Door online magazine.


Through The Craft Room Door is an electronic magazine packed with articles, tutorials and inspiration for all the paper crafters out there.  That is you and me :)
Wendy Burns and three brand new, exclusive All Dressed Up images are being featured in the current issue.  Several of the design team submissions are also included and one of us is to be featured on the cover. That's a surprise though!!








These three digital images are currently available only by subscribing to Through The Craft Room Door.  Your subscription entitles you to 5  issues with an additional holiday issue in the November/December issue for $18.00/year. You will have access to all the previous issues, over 100 free digi's, tutorials, inspiration, prizes and articles!

For my card, I used Flowers for You.
we'd a brief to make our cards summery.  Fed up with all the pastels I went a bit bolder, choosing instead to use some more vivid colourways and of course Wendy's gorgeous papers too



So, that's my news for the day:)
I'm off now for a bit of sunshine Turkish style
Happy Crafting
Anne x

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Anne, love the colours. Enjoy your holiday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Anne! Love that little strip of lace at the bottom. So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really gorgeous creation sweetie. Hope you are having fun in the sun.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being published Anne and thanks for taking the project on.
    Love this card... all the pinkness and gorgeous die cuts. You've done this new image proud!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No surprises that I am loving this gorgeous pink card - pink is the best! And of course, it's perfect for this fab new image especially with all the pretty details too :-)
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10