Friday 28 October 2016

Grateful Gloria

Hello Everyone
It's my turn to host the Art by Miran blog this morning and I've something a little different for you.  Well for me anyway, it not often I make something other than a card

This is  Grateful Gloria one of the latest girls available from Whimsy Stamps
 Isn't she sweet?




I started out with a little wooden heart which I covered with some lovely First Editon Christmas papers.   The stamp I coloured with copics and once it was dry I very gently dampened the back and rubbed as much of the paper off as possible without damaging the image.  I then decoupaged this onto the heart and added three coats of modge podge.
A little braid round the edges, a ribbon and a few glitter dots finished it off.

Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great weekend
Anne x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful Anne love the image have a lovely week end
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10