Friday 26 August 2016

Dear Santa

Hello Everyone
It's been an age since I've updated my blog but we had no internet for almost two weeks.  Yes, two whole weeks!!!  I thought I was going to die of boredom.  I have a very small amount of data on my phone so had to go carefully with that which meant no blogging :(

Anyway I'm showing off  the lovely and newly released Joyful Joanne today



Isn't she a wee cutie?  I just love her cosy hat and scarf :)

image - Joyful Joanne from Art by Miran
papers - Jak Heath  (old ones)
sentiment - Heatherann Designs
die cuts - Precious Snowflake
coloured with copics
gems from stash 

Thanks so much for stopping by and and I promise not to leave it so long next time:)
Anne x

challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - words/numbers     
 Southern Girls - anything goes
Crafting by Designs - get ready for Christmas
Fab n Funky - anything goes      

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card Anne love the image and wonderful colour's have a lovely week end
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she is a cutie! Love the papers and your coloring of the image is superb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. Glad you are back up and running.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday.

    Hope to see you again soon.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10