Friday 13 May 2016

Pansie

Hello 
It's that time of the month where I get to showcase one of Miran's gorgeous girls.
I am loving this one DT malarky.  No pressure, no deadlines and no loads of cards to make which end up laying gathering dust.
What about this weather too?  Isn't it fabulous to get up in the morning and it's bright blue skies instead of the usual dull grey morning that usually greets you.  Bring it on :)





image -  Pansie 
papers and sentiment - freebie on our Art by Miran - facebook group by Tracy Wray
coloured with copics

I love all the CAS cards I keep seeing around so decided to give it a go.  
I added the paper into my graphics programme, layered on the sentiment and the image then printed it onto my copic paper so I could colour her.
I love how she turned out.
Happy Crafting girls, have a smashing weekend
Anne x

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10