Friday 25 March 2016

Get Well Soon

Hello there
Long time no blog again.  
I just never seem to have the time now to keep this updated.   Family and life in general is slowly taking my hobby from me :(
Anyway, today it's my turn to host the Art by MiRan showcase blog and I've actually made my first ever bow card.  I bought the template from Sandra months ago but it's only now I've put one together



image -  Flower Shower
card template - Sandra's Scrap Shop
papers - Lidl
sentiment - Sparkle n Sprinkle
 Floral Flourish Butterfly
flowers from stash
coloured with copics

I must say, this was super easy to put together and certainly won't be my last bow card.  They really are very striking.  Now I just need to figure out some box measurements and I'll be sorted :)
Thanks for stopping by
Anne x


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10