Friday 15 January 2016

All of my Heart

Hello everyone

This is my first card of the year. 
 Isn't it difficult to get back into the swing of it.  I am always all carded out after Christmas.  Please tell me I am not alone :)  I have no mojo left, zilch!!!
Thank goodness January is quiet for me or I would have unhappy customers for sure :)
My card is today is for Art by Miran and is showcasing the very beautiful All of My Heart




Isn't she sweet?
The papers are from Lidl.  Yes, if you have one near hand check them out.  I signed up for their newsletter so I know when they will be in store as they don't carry them all of the time.  They are fabulous quality, I would compare them to First Edition.  They are seriously that good.
As always I've coloured with copics and the flowers are from a selection I brought home from Turkey on our last visit.  They are so cheap over there :)
I didn't add a sentiment yet as I think this be a birthday or valentine card so will add whatever when it's needed.

Don't forget to check out the  Art by MiRan store  for lots more lovely girls too

There is also an Art by Miran Facebook page where we have monthly challenges and lots of crafty chatter. Why not pop over and have a natter with Miran and the DT girls   Oh and the lovely Tracy Wray generously gives out a free pack of gorgeous digital papers once a month too so it really is worth joining us :)

Thanks so much for stopping by 
Anne x

challenges:
Jade's Sparkly Butterflies - all things bright and beautiful
DRS Designs - Heart to Heart    In the Pink - anything goes
Fresh Brewed Designs - anything goes    Bunny Zoe Crafts - hearts
Simply Papercrafts - anything goes    

8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty creation Anne.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Anne! You did a fabulous job with this one! I'm glad to see you back at it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love that image and your coloring is fabulous! Wonderfully done and thanks for sharing it with us in the DRS Designs Challenge, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring on this beauty is perfect!! Wow! Great design and details too. Thank you for playing along with us at DRS Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no chance of a rest from card making after Christmas as I've still had lots of commissions! I can't see any evidence of missing mojo from this fabulous creations and wow, those papers look great! The flowers are gorgeous but I guess I can't justify a trip to Turkey just to buy flowers - lol!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. Thanks for joining the DRS designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Anne, I love the image, and your colouring is brilliant..super detail also, thank you for sharing with us at Jade's Sparkling Butterflies, Good Luck, Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card Anne and I love the flowers and gems. Thank you for joining in the In The Pink challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    In The Pink DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10