Wednesday 9 September 2015

gooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaal

Hellooooooooooo

Is it me or is Blogger is getting even more temperamental than usual lately?  Since I got the new lappy and updated to windows 10 it won't upload any photos using IE at all.  Then when you start again it's in your picassa but not on your post
I'm sick of it now :(

Anyway I came across a fabulous new digi company on FB the other day and of course I had to buy and image or two.  Well it's rude not too isn't it?


It just so happened I'd been asked for a football themed card too so the timing was perfect,

image - Julia Spiri 
papers - Polka Doodles  
sentiment - Bluebirdflats
brads and charm from me stash

If your interested, and on Facebook, Julia has a group too.  
Thanks for popping in
Anne x

challenges:
Julia Spiri - anything goes/something new  
 Crafting from the Heart - anything goes
Incy Wincy - for the boyz    Penny's Papercrafty - anything goes
Crafty Calendar - anything goes    

10 comments:

  1. As cute as can be and I really like that image. Love the patterned paper background with this little guy!
    I'm scared to death to get another computer because of Windows 10! LOL! Hope it straightens out for you soon.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne I have had the same problem I have a new laptop and upgraded to Win 10 I have been told that blogger is not up to date with Windows 10 and IE you have to use another browser I am using Chrome at the moment, it works.......for the moment, lol. I have had enough of computers they are more trouble than they are worth my poor hair is getting greyer every time I log on, lol. Anne your card is fantastic a smashing make themed card super work.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great creation Anne.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job Anne - great image - might have to look into that for my soccer fan! Love the chevron paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card and image Anne. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar in our "Anything Goes Challenge" and we hope to see you again real soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty! So cute! Love your card!
    Thank you so much for joining our challenge!
    Hugs, Julia.

    Julia Spiri Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job- your coloring is lovely. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anne. I also use Chrome as my i/net browser and Blogger works most of the time ... hope this helps. Anyway, back to your card! Love the bright colours - very striking and perfect for a male make. Thanks for playing along at Incy Wincy Designs this week.
    Helen x (IWDT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous boys card. Thank you so much for joining us at Incy Wincy Challenge Blog this week. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10