Thursday 24 September 2015

everyone loves a cuppa

Hi everyone
Sorry I've been AWOL once again. 
 My Dad has been very unwell and spent ten days in hospital so I have been busy visiting and of course helping Mum out too.  I've hardly had time to turn around never mind catch up with my blog but he seems to have turned the corner so at last I can have some 'me time' and get the pens out

I totally cased one of my own cards with this one,  I loved how it turned out so used exactly the same layout as before but made an easel card and added a few more dies, plus it's easier to put together when you don't have a whole lot of time.  Talk about cheating lol


image - Art by MiRan
papers - Dovecraft
copics
lace, ribbon and pearls - stash

So. there you have it.  A perfect way to get a commission out of the way quickly.  I must admit this is the first time I have did this but with the amount of time it saved me I think I may just do it again
Thanks for stopping by
Anne

challenges:
Crafty Girls Creations - anything goes   Crafty Ribbons - lace 
Little Miss Muffet - bingo, top line     Digi Chooseday - ribbon and lace
Craft Your Passion - anything goes    Dragonfly Dreams - feeling femine
Pile It On - birthday    


11 comments:

  1. So soft, pretty, and just WOW! What a gorgeous card! Love the butterflies on this too. SOOOOO PRETTY!
    Hope your dad continues to recover and heal.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's your idea then I reckon it's not cheating Anne! Had to do that a couple of weeks ago too! Anyway, I haven't seen it before and it is a gorgeous creation as always. Love all the lacy embellishments. Hope Dad is on the mend

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love all the die cuts you used. Thanks for joining our ribbon and lace challenge at Digi Choosday. Julie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing about this card that says 'cheating' to me...it's so detailed and beautiful, and case-ing your own design is such a good idea, especially when short on time. I often think I should revisit some of my old designs because I really loved some of them.
    Your design was so worth the re-do and the easel design adds even more loveliness to your elegant design :-)

    I'm sorry to hear about your Dad but glad to hear things are improving so hopefully you can relax a bit.

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for joining Craft Your Passion challenge this week, hope to see you again! :)

    Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
    www.artekatie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card. So elegant and all those butterflies. I love it! Thank you for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Anne; your card with both ribbons and lace looks great! Thanks for participating with Crafty Ribbons and good luck,

    La Vikinga, member of Crafty Ribbons design team

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, such a gorgeous easel card. I love the beautiful butterflies and lacy bits :) Thank you for sharing your card with us at Dragonfly Dreams challenge.
    Chris (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card! Thanks for sharing @LMMS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! I love those butterflies, the flower and all those fun pearls. Great lace as well. Thanks so much for playing at Digi Choosday Ribbon and Lace challenge this time. Hugs!! Audrey DT:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a beautiful card just love all the detail and perfect for our challenge of Ribbon &/ Lace at Digi Choosday thanks for sharing with us.
    Aunty Sue DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10