Wednesday 30 September 2015

All things bright and beautiful

Hello
This gorgeous girl should have been on my blog last week but  as I said in an earlier post my Dad hasn't been too well and I totally missed my posting day over on Art by MiRan
 Better late than never though right :)

I fell in love with this one as soon as Miran showed it to us DT girls and I knew I was going to go bold and bright with my colours for her too



image -  Asteria from Art by MiRan
papers - Lidl
flowers and pin - stash
Floral Flourish Butterfly
Medallion Four 
Sentimental Florals
copics
sentiment - my own

Thanks for popping by today.  Have a good old crafty week
Anne x

challenges:
Die Cuttin' Divas - anything goes       Always Playing with Paper - birthday
Dream Valley - pearls, flowers and patterned paper

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card Anne love the image and fabulous colour's you have used
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is bright and beautiful! I absolutely love the addition of flowers too! thank you so much for joining us at the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely bright and beautiful! Love it Anne! Such vibrant colors and love the added flowers too!

    ReplyDelete

  4. Great card love the design. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
    Neva DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bright, bold and beautiful...yep, that sums it up perfectly, and I love it!

    Big hugs Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous all around! Bright and cheerful! Thanks for playing The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BURSTING with color!!!! Lovely!! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge! ---please check out our NEW Sketch challenge tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh Anne what a beautiful, colourful card it looks so vibrant and tropical I love it.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card, thanks for playing along with our Bingo Challenge @ Dream Valley this week. Good Luck
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10