Wednesday 5 August 2015

just a little fairy

Hiya everyone
Long time no blog again.  
I have been busy crafting but just don't seem to get time to blog much anymore.  
Plus this here pc is really on it's last legs so everything takes three times as long, I get pi$$ed right off and end up switching the damn thing off.  I really do need to invest in a new one very soon
Anyway, here's one I made a couple of weeks back for one of my regular customers


papers - Polka Doodles
sentiment - my onw
lace from stash
copics

I absolutely fell in love with this little beauty as soon as I saw her and she was perfect for the card too.

challenges:
Crafty Gals Corner (31) - let's celebrate     Frilly & Funky - things with wings
Cutie Pie - cute as a button    Stamp & Create - for the girls
613 Ave Create - Happy Birthday    Dragonfly Dreams - things with wings
Fussy & Fancy - thing with wings       

Happy Crafting
Anne x

13 comments:

  1. Looooooove it!!! So charming and fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous creation with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling fairy - makes a perfect birthday card. Thanks so very much for joining us this month at the Dragonfly Dreams challenge. Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I haven't been by of late Anne and I see I've been missing some good stuff too. This is such a cute little fairy and I love the idea of how you did those tags... such a neat way to personalize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Anne love the sweet image fabulous colour's and design
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous card Anne
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous image and card for a little one year old. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous. The image is adorable and I love the beautiful design.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Fussy and Fancy.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet image and a beautifully composed card. Absolutely adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet card Anne. Love that image. Thank you so much for playing in our neighbourhood 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope you stop by to play again next week.
    Keep Smilin',
    Stacey xxx
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Lasata's Crafty Hideout {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! Love the pink and lace! Thanks for sharing at Crafty Gals Corner Let's Celebrate Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card. Love polka dot paper :)

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner
    Erika, DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw she is too cute, and I love all the pinks :) Gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Dragonfly Dreams challenge.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful creation, thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and come back soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian
    Owner Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10