Tuesday 7 October 2014

give us a kiss then...

Morning everyone
A wee scheduled post from me so I am praying Mr Blogger plays nice and works his magic.
Today I'm here to show you a gorgeous, gorgeous digi from Teddy Bo 

...and today is my very first card showcasing one of the most scrummy new releases ever.
Did you see them over on the Teddy Bo blog earlier in the week?


This is Fawnie and FeeFee.  Aren't they adorable?


image - Fawnie & Feefee available from Teddy Bo  store
papers - freebies from Cajoline Scrap
Precious Ornaments
Spellbinders borders

I've left this pretty plain as I wanted to showcase these cuties without too many embellies.  I may add a sentiment later, I've not quite decided on that yet :)

Happy Crafting ladies
Anne x

1 comment:

  1. So cute! What a sweet little image and colored beautifully. Love the background papers that you used and the little gold bauble is the perfect finish.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10