Friday 25 July 2014

I've been published

Morning Girls
EEEEEEEEEEEEEkkkk
All dressed Up are ebing featured in issue 51 of Complete Cardmaking and guess who has a card in ?
Yip little old moi :)
Complete Cardmaking is UK's first magazine which is solely dedicated to digital crafting, and each edition is jam packed with gorgeous goodies on a CD rom for us to use in our crafting.  So, think lovely papers and cute digital stamps etc and your on the right track

I used some of the papers and digital images to make this card in a box.


There are some other makes from my very talented teamies over on the All Dressed Up blog today too so be sure to pop over for a  look see.

As for me, well I'm getting there.  It's a slow process though and, I am bored stiff, yet can't be bothered to do anything.  Even the though of making a card or two fills me with dread.  I'm hoping this passes sooner rather than later and I get back to some form of normality in the very near futute.
Happy Crafting
Anne x


7 comments:

  1. Congrats that's great. And good to hear your getting there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Anne on being published. I love your card in a box. Must try one of these.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big congrats sweetie on being published, it is so well deserved. Love this very pretty creation. Hope you feel better soon.
    Have a good weekend

    Cathy
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh big congratulations hun well done this is really beautiful hun great colours hope you get back to feeling better soon hun hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Anne! Hope you're soon feeling like your normal self.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't be too hard on yourself while you are recovering, and you'll soon be back to making gorgeous creations like this card in a box!
    The little flutterbies are well, fluttering beautifully in this design and of course I love that it's pink :-)
    And yay for us all being published... just need to get my hands on a mag now!

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have loved this little box from the very first time I saw it and I think it's one of the best ones I've ever seen. Way too cute with those bees and flowers.
    Oh, and congrats on being published... it is always a thrill!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10