Wednesday 18 June 2014

tic toc tic toc

Morning everyone
Hope your all enjoying this fabulous weather :)   It's not very often I can say that about the weather here in Scotland so I'll say no more before the weatherman changes his tune and we're back to the wet stuff.
So, onto todays project which is for a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter  and the theme is

ANYTHING BUT A CARD


I thought I'd have a go at altering a clock.  Stacey  did a fabulous tut a while back on her blog so I just had to give it a go.  She made it look so easy but if I'm honest I found it a wee bit fiddly.  I love how it turned out  in the end though

image - The Paper Shelter
flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
frantage - That Craft Place 
glitter - Sparkle n Sprinkle

So, there you have my inspiration for you. Don't forget to pop over to The Paper Shelter to see some more fabulous creations from my teamies.  Oh, and we'd love you to play along too:)
Happy Crafting
Anne x
challenges:
Cupcake Inspirations - colour inspirational pic
Altered Eclectics - anything goes
Emergency Crafters - not a card
Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes
All Crafts Challenge - anything but a card
Craft Your Passion - 3 or more embellishments

16 comments:

  1. Great Job Anne! I love it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Anne.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hun this is brilliant,I have a clock all waiting to sit,and alter too,but love the colours and as always lush detail hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. his was SO worth the fiddling Anne! It's a little corker. Love it to bits. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Anne I bet Stacey was thrilled with what you did with her clock, what a stunning job I love the texture of it with the glitter and the flowers look gorgeous. You really are so talented. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab idea Anne - very original and so pretty - I bet it went down very well hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is fab hun love it and I can tell so much work went into it. TFS with us Altered Eclectics this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I reckon this was so worth the fiddle for something this gorgeous and I just love the pink and blue together - so pretty :-)
    Big hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anne, I love this clock all decked out. This is the type of item I love sitting on my nightstand. I love admiring pretty things and this is just wonderful. GREAT job on this little clock and someone is going to really enjoying looking at it each day. Do you need my address? Hahahahahhahaa! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous and I love, love, love it in blue. I'm going to have to search for one of these clocks and do one up... would make perfect gift for so many people.

    ReplyDelete
  11. CUTE!! Lovely and sparkly :) Love the flowers and the cute image.
    Hugs Anna

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is incredible! Such a neat idea! Thanks for sharing it at Cupcake Inspirations! Come play again soon! Nance, DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this sweet clock! Great idea! thank you so much for sharing your talent with TTCRD, where the challenge is always ANYTHING GOES.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job...what a sweet idea. Love the flower clusters framing that sweet image. The frantage looks amazing. Thanks for playing along with our # or more embellies challenge at Craft Your Passion. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning, love it. Thanks for sharing it with us over at The Squirrel and The Fox.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so Beautiful, I adore the colours & glitter...the cute image is perfect..stunning flowers too... Thank you for joining us at Craft my Life challenge... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10