Wednesday 18 December 2013

all done in

Morning girls
Only a few more day then it'll all be over.  I'm more or less sorted thankfully.  Just the remainder of the food shop and that's it.  It'll be a very quiet one for us this year.  Just hubby, me and our daughter as our son has taken himself off to Thailand for three weeks.  Me thinks he's got the right idea too, get away from it all!!

It's time for a new three (3) week challenge  with The Paper Shelter  as us DT girlies are having a wee Christmas and New Year break :)
Not bad eh, just get a job and the a holiday lol

A nice easy theme too
ANYTHING GOES

image - Paper Shelter
papers - First Edition
sentiment - Sparkle n Sprinkle
copics

I couldn't resist making a card using this image.  Poor Santa eh, I'll bet he's not the only one feeling done in on Boxing Day.  
Happy Crafting
Anne x
challenges:
Bearly Mine - anything goes   
C is for Challenge - traditional Christmas
Crafty Boots - anything goes
Kaboodle Doodles - Christmas colours
Stamp and Create - anything goes
Papertake Weekly - last Christmas card


13 comments:

  1. Morning Anne, oh wow what a gorgeous card I love your papers and your layout and die cuts are brilliant, the colouring is just stunning to. Thank you so much for taking part in both this challenge and the blog hop and Im so looking forward to working with you permanently in January. I want to wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas and thank you for being a brilliant Team member. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, great card, love your Santa and your layout looks fab. Thank you for sharing your Christmas project with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card Anne. I love this image you've coloured beautifully. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fabulous santa card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love the die and the coloring on the image :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love the die and the coloring on the image :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card design and cool stamp, Anne! Have an awesome day...

    ps. got some candy on my blog if you wish to check out...

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG - such an adorable image and love what you did with the over-worked Santa! Great coloring, layout and fab. embellies! Merry Christmas Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous sweetie. He looks like I feel. Lol!!!

    Christmas Blessings.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a different take of Santa! Love it! Thank you for sharing your work and playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet Santa, so adorable! Love your card. I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is an outstanding card! I adore this image...is this not the perfect card showing how Santa really feels or what?! Your talent with Copics shows and your diecuts are gorgeous on this card. GREAT paper to accept this image, too. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have a safe and happy New Year! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! This Santa is on my wish list! Your coloring is wonderful and I love your dies! Happy New Year!
    p.s. I just began my first blog if you want to stop by and say Hi and offer any advice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10