Friday 19 October 2012

What's in the sack?

Morning girls
...from a dark, dull, dreary Glasgow.  Winter is here!!  Autumn seems to have passed us by altogether, no nice crisp mornings, just slap bang freezing rain and winds with a chill factor that feels like zero degrees:(  I'm going to hibernate in me little craft room all weekend and keep warm and snug.  
I may pop out on Saturday to watch that rubbish that is the X Factor though.  Fingers crossed that horrid Rylan with all his dramatics gets the boot this week.
Then again since I won the lovely Jacqui's candy I may just spend the day drooling over on Wild Orchid crafts and fill me basket.  Thanks so much Jacqui I'll enjoy spending:)
So onto my card for the day.  It's for the new challenge on Totally Papercrafts and the theme this week is

CHRISTMAS - 9 WEEKS AND COUNTING

Is it really that close??  Eekkk I'd better get the shopping started. I've not a thing in yet:(

Our sponsor for this week is 
and here's my card
No, this is not for my hubby.  It's actually a commission so I killed two birds with one stone as the deets were to make it a 'wee bit raunchy'  

ingredients:
image - Kenny K
papers - First Edition
snowflake - Whimsy
border - Ribbons and Rosettes cart
ponsiettas - Joys of the Season cart
brad - WOC
stickles and white glitter to her cuffs
seeds beads and ribbon from me stash

I coloured her up with Flex markers.  The jury is till out on these I'm afraid.  I do like the ease of colouring with them but I don't find they blend as well as the copics and I find they have a tendancy to bleed but I shall keep at it with them.  Practice makes perfect as they say!
So, there's my effort for this week girls.  Don't forget to pop over to the challenge blog, especially if you played along last week.  You could be the lucky winner of those fab digi's from Redonkulas:)
Happy crafting and have a smashing weekend.
Anne x
challenges:
ABC Christmas - anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - glitter
Bearly Mine - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut - snowflakes

19 comments:

  1. fantastic card Anne, that's definitely 'Christmas with attitude' lol!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. This would also fit my CHNC challenge 94 'snowflakes' - I'd love to see you link it there x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo much fun Anne - you nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Anne. Love these raunchy Christmas images. Like your different colours for Christmas and a great layout.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card. So beautiful design. That image is so beautiful and i like the style. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card! I love the blue color scheme. (I'm a fan of nontraditional Christmas colors.) Great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a little corker Anne, great image and colouring. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic Anne, fab image and colouring, love the colours.
    Enjoy the weekend.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh la la!! - thank you for joining in my CHNC challenge 94 - hope to see you again soon - new challenge starts tomorrow morning x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh gorgeous hun...and loving the colours too hun...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fab card Anne, I just love your gorgeous image.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Anne! Love the colours you've used, and I really like the shape you've used to put her in.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous card Anne.


    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Anne, love these sassy images and I love the colours and super detail. The poinsettias are fab.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this cool Mrs Santa and your little, icy blue blooms are fab.
    Hope you've managed to keep warm and cosy this weekend.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow, sassy card, great for hubs!
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for ABC Christmas Challenge.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous card you have made here. It fits our challenge this week well. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOve the colours of this card, so cool...


    Hugs
    Digidarla (a.k.a Kim)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10